Propane the proven alternative fuel for fleets
Millions of vehicles today are fueled with propane, it is the second most-widely used clean fuel after natural gas. Propane autogas, also called liquid petroleum gas (LPG), is the leading environmentally-friendly fuel in the U.S. Because LPG is a mixture of light hydrocarbons, it significantly reduces greenhouse gases and pollution. With an established, low-cost fueling structure, propane is a proven alternative for fleets to meet corporate “green” initiatives and reduce vehicle cost of ownership.
Propane fuel helps meet fleet vehicle sustainability goals by improving environmental outcomes, low-cost fueling infrastructures and reducing the total cost of ownership of the fleet vehicle.
Proven, clean, fuel-of-choice
Top benefits of propane autogas
- Clean-burning fuel with up to 25% less greenhouse gas emissions than gasoline or diesel
- 20% less harmful NOx
- Reduces carbon dioxide by 12% and carbon monoxide by 60% compared to gasoline- or diesel-powered vehicles
- Longer engine life – elimination of diesel particulate fibers in certified propane fuel systems reduces wear
- High octane ratings, low-carbon and low-oil contamination reduce maintenance visits and cost
- Lower, more stable fuel cost and availability enable fleets to plan for the long term
- Many state and local governments offer incentives for propane fleets
- Promotes American energy independence – 85% of propane autogas used in the U.S. comes from the U.S.
- Established fueling infrastructure – more than 2,500 propane fueling stations nationwide
- Hundreds of thousands of vehicles on the road today are fueled by propane including fleet shuttle buses, medium duty and school buses
Call us: (310) 257-9481 for a more effective solution
Landi Renzo USA is the global leader in ecological mobility powered by eco-friendly fuels. We have a better strategy and a better solution for Eco-Ready Fleets™.